Welcome to Personally Yours blog! I am so happy that you stopped by to check out my items I have for sell. If you see anything you are interested please feel free to contact me by either through email: BrendaIrvin35023@yahoo.com or calling me at (205)491-7084 or as (205)994-4303. I hope to hear from you! Thanks again!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Models


These are some of my little models. The two boys are wear the Jon Jon/Romper and the little girl is wear a Sun Suit! Just so you could get and idea of what they look like on!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Miss Brenda, I see you have found your way to the blog world. I love to blog! I hope you post about different shows or setting up at Tannehill. Im sure you'll have interesting stories.
Love the "models". I get so tickled when I check Melissas blog and see the pictures of Mason. He is the image of his daddy!
Shelia