Welcome to Personally Yours blog! I am so happy that you stopped by to check out my items I have for sell. If you see anything you are interested please feel free to contact me by either through email: BrendaIrvin35023@yahoo.com or calling me at (205)491-7084 or as (205)994-4303. I hope to hear from you! Thanks again!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sun Dresses/Shirts



These cute little Pillow Case Dresses may also be worn as shirts for older girls. It is One Size only. Girls, ages 2-4 can wear it as a dress and ages 5-7 can wear it as a shirt. When you purchase the dress, you'll receive a free matching hair bow. The dress in $10, so you'll get a dress or shirt and a hairbow for only $10! Can't beat that!
Also, these are not the only two I have. You may pick any material that I may have and I will gladly make one for you!

0 comments: